Thursday, February 14, 2013

Success and Joy



Little by little, years ago, I started to see that each little idea that had changed my own family had the potential, if I could explain it clearly enough, to change another family. Just a little was enough. As more and more families shared their successes and joys, the world changed.

Thank you, to those of who have shared your paths to unschooling with others so freely over the years. Thank you to those who have come and shared and gone on to do other things. Thank you to those who came years ago and are still helping others. Thank you to those who have just shown up lately, and whose enthusiastic newness inspires others to be kinder to their children.

The top paragraph is from SandraDodd.com/interviews/naturalparenting2010
photo by Julie D
__

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. This blog has changed, and does change, my life, on a daily basis. So thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to subscribe to this blog before that! It is the ideal tool to discuss unschooling with my husband just a little every day! It is more accessible to him (he does not read much then it's me who does and I discuss with him later). Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!