Thursday, January 27, 2011

Elvis, Barbie and Rebellion


I started to name this post "Elvis," but up popped "Elvis, Barbie and Rebellion." When I went to search my other blogs to see why that was happening, I found "Elvis, Battle of New Orleans, Pinky and the Brain, Cavemen."

Those two sets of words, separated from their origins, are more interesting than what I had originally intended to write about Elvis. I invite you ponder for a moment what I might have been thinking.

If you get tired of that, you are welcome to explore the first one and the other one, at your leisure.
photo by Holly Dodd herself

2 comments:

  1. Susan Gaissert wrote:

    "Sandra, the blog still won't let me post a comment, but I loved "Elvis, Barbie, and Rebellion." The three words combined brought fantastic linkages into my head. Thank you! By the way, I often experience the same thing when I'm walking through a store looking for a few items whose names I recite mentally in order to remember them, e.g., "Bandaids, juice, birthday card.""

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillarious - thanks, Sandra! - Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!